Study in Australia
Students from all over the world come to Australia to take advantage of the world-class education and enjoy friendly hospitality and cultural diversity. Australia has low crime rates and strict laws providing a safe environment in which to learn and travel. With one of the highest standards of living in the world, Australia offers modern transport systems, convenient telecommunications, cosmopolitan shopping complexes and excellent health services.
Why Study in Australia
- Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world, after the USA and UK.
- Australian qualifications and institutions are recognized globally for their high quality and excellence. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. Additionally, they are readily accepted for postgraduate study at leading international universities.
- International students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week, allowing them to earn money, gain useful work experience in a foreign country and meet a variety of new people.
- Scholarship opportunities are available for international students.
- Students interests is provided by the government through legislation called the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act. The act ensures protection of international students by regulating the educational institutions and requiring registration of institutions and courses based on quality.
- Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel.
- Universities must meet strict accreditation requirements and standards mandated by their respective governments.
- Degrees and universities are recognized internationally as among the best in the world by employers.
- Australia has a safe, secure, vibrant, and friendly environments to live, study, and work in for international student.
- Australia offers excellent value for money and a standard of living, which is among the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs in Australia are considerably less expensive than the UK and USA.
- High quality, first class education with modern facilities, excellent teachers, support services and international recognition.
- Dynamic and energetic study environment with a choice of study pathways, entry points and study environments.
- Australia is a politically stable, safe and friendly country that welcomes international students and visitors.
- Australia is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world. You may find Australian very different from home, but it is welcoming, friendly and many Australians understand your culture – International experience will enhance your future job opportunities and can give you significant employment advantages.
Living In Australia
Students from all over the world come to Australia to take advantage of the world-class education and enjoy friendly hospitality and cultural diversity Read More.
Study In Australia
English language proficiency is now a requirement when applying for a student visa. The IELTS is the only test accepted by the Australian Department Read More.
TAFE and ELICOS recognized colleges in Australia offer broad range of courses at the Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Level. Typically, Read More.